The Fitness Center provides an atmosphere of optimal fitness and recreational opportunities for students, employees and community members. Our highly qualified instructors hold advanced degrees in exercise science and wellness and are trained to assist individuals with any fitness and wellness questions.
Our staff will provide you with an orientation, fitness evaluation, and customized exercise program. The Fitness Center features aerobic exercise equipment, weight training machines, free weights, and a wide variety of fitness assessments.
Hours of Operations
The SMCC Fitness Center is open during the following hours:
Fall and Spring Semesters:
- Monday through Thursday: 6:00 am until 7:00 pm
- Friday: 6:00 am until 5:00 pm
- Saturday & Sunday: CLOSED
Fitness Center Fees:
- Semester Rate = $80
- Seniors (55+)/Semester = $60
- Yearly Rate = $216
Fitness Center Courses:
- PED101FL Fitness for Life--1 Credit = $76
- PED102 Physical Activities--1 Credit = $76
- PED 115 Lifetime Fitness--2 credits = $152